1. What are the transport/parking options for the event?
The nearest car park is located at Bloomsbury Car Park, Bloomsbury Square, Holborn, WC1A 2RJ. Contact email@example.com for discounted rates.
2. How can I contact the event organisers?
Please email any questions or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Are tickets transferable?
Yes. Please contact email@example.com if you are transferring tickets in order to ensure the correct delegate name information is available at registration.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Tickets can be printed or presented on smart phones for registration.
5. What is the refund policy?
- For refunds requested on or prior to 31 August 2016, we will refund 50% of the fee.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund any of the fee for cancellations on or after 1 September 2016, but we will still be able to transfer tickets.
6. Who are the sponsors of the event?
Strategy Desk Ltd is the main sponsor of the event. Learn more about our sponsors here.
7. Who do I need to contact if I am interested in becoming a sponsor?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Who do I need to contact for media and press queries?
Please contact email@example.com
9. Who is the target audience?
The target audience for the event is banks and financial services companies looking to launch innovate products in retail banking and consumer finance.
10. What is a dress code for the conference?
The dress code at the conference is business casual.
11. Are the hotel accommodation and flights included in the conference fees/tickets?
The conference ticket does not include hotel accommodation or flight tickets. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted accommodation options near the event.
12. Does the venue have disabled access?
Yes, disabled access is available at the conference venue.